Programme of Events:
16th – 19th May: No-charge exhibit, “Maserati – A Century of Victories”, a series of lithographic prints inspired by the spectacular posters that celebrate a century of Trident success.
Also on exhibition, works of art by Enzo Naso and Beppe Zagaglia.
Maserati Headquarters – Entrance from Via Divisione Acqui 17, Modena
Opening hours exhibition:
Thursday 16th May – Friday 17th May, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon, and from 2:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday 18th May, from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (with no break for lunch)
Sunday 19th May, from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (with no break for lunch)
The most important vehicles of the Maserati Story will be on display both inside and outside the factory buildings:
- Tipo 6 CM in which Luigi Villoresi won the Targa Florio in 1939;
- A6 1500, the first road car produced by Maserati in 1947;
- 3500 GT Spyder Vignale, convertible version of the first Maserati mass produced road car (3500GT);
- Tipo 63 Birdcage of 1961, the legendary racing “two-seater sports car” featuring an extremely innovative chassis and 12-cylinder V 60° rear engine;
- Quattroporte I, the first generation Quattroporte created in 1963, now in its sixth generation;
- Ghibli, the first Maserati road car with a sporty dry sump engine;
- Bora, the first Maserati road car equipped with a central rear engine, from 1971;
- 320 S, prototype barchetta sport model based on the 3200 GT, with just a single example ever being produced;
- GranTurismo MC GT4, an authentic racing car based on the GranTurismo MC, constructed for the customer teams participating in the GT4 European Series and in the Pirelli World Challenge USA;
- MC12 Corsa, the winner of innumerable FIA GT World Championships.