A visit to our showroom
We are pleased that you, with or without your (grand) children, visit our showroom. But we do have a few points of attention.
Our showroom is meant for customers and potential customers. A logical consequence of our character and our mission to provide the best service. Because that is what we actually are: a company that sells cars. But we are also happy for fans and their entourage to visit. So even if you are not directly interested in buying a car you are more than welcome. It would however be nice if you went through the following rules before your visit:
And… If you have not seen enough at the end of your visit, you should definitely visit the Louwman Museum!
For more information please visit the website of the Louwman Museum.
- To avoid disappointment we would like you to give us notice of your visit. You can contact us via phone number (030) 221 21 21.
- People under 18 have to be accompanied by an adult.
- We ask you to keep a distance to our cars: the showroom and the cars are very dear to us.
- It is not allowed to use the slopes. We ask you to use the stairs.
- Please do not take pictures or videos.
- Please give space to our staff and customers: keep your distance and respect their privacy.